What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The quickest and easiest way to gain complete self-sufficiency in the world
- Create your own completely hidden, completely self-automated food factory in your backyard without any trouble
- Learn the tips and tricks on setting up different modules of the system
- Achieve complete food and water independence in just a few short weeks
- Learn the secrets to soundproofing your entire system
- Learn how to set the entire system up and running
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Self-Sufficiency Shortcuts scores 73.75/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://backyardinnovator.com/vsl/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: backyardinnovator.com you’ll also be taken through to backyardinnovator.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)